Do You Know How Your SIPP is performing?
A Self Invested Personal Pension or more commonly known as a SIPP, is a personal pension where you could have more flexibility of where your money is invested. They are generally recommended for people who are happy to make their own investment decisions and who are financially experienced.
SIPP vs Traditional Personal Pension
There are now thousands of products available for people to invest in to build a retirement nest egg. Even if you’re an experienced investor, it can be a minefield to understand what pension product is the most suitable for you. Speak with a fully qualified pension adviser like the team at Hilltop Finance, could be beneficial.
What are the differences?
- A traditional personal pension is usually a multi-asset fund that spreads the risk of the investments. A Self-Invested Personal Pension could be riskier as you select the investments.
- Depending on the number of investments contained within your SIPP, you may find your SIPP expensive to maintain with several investor charges included. A traditional pension usually only has one provider charge.
- If you are an experienced investor, you may get a higher return on your money in a SIPP than with a traditional pension.
As with all investments, the value of your pension can go down as well as up so you could get back less than you invest.
Call us today on 0161 413 7051 to see how we can help with your SIPP.
Why choose Hilltop Finance?
At Hilltop Finance, our team of financial experts can help guide and advise you on how to get the most out of your savings. Whether you’re an experienced investor looking for good returns or someone looking for pensions advice for the future, we can assess your current SIPP and any other investment to ensure you’re getting the right deal for you.
How does our SIPP assessment work?
Our Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) assessment will give you a thorough understanding of how your current investments are performing, find out your individual circumstances and investigate if there are more suitable and secure pension products for you on the market.
Our SIPP assessment covers: –
- The growth performance of your current investments
- How accessible and secure your current SIPP is
- Get the value of investments contained within your SIPP
- Assess your attitude to financial risk and whether a SIPP is right for you
If you meet the minimum criteria, once we have assessed your SIPP and the investments your product contains, we will search the whole of the market to find out if there are more suitable, and potentially better-performing pension on the market.
Your financial adviser will then deliver a comprehensive report, including financial advice that will enable you to make informed decisions regarding your SIPP and retirement savings.
Why Wait? Speak to our team now on
As with any financial investment, the longer you leave a poor performing fund, the more chance there is to lose money. By contacting Hilltop Finance today, we can start assessing your SIPP and help you to make the most of your savings.
Private & Confidential