Are you getting the most from your ISA investment?
Understanding your ISA investments can be complicated and confusing. With so many types of ISA on the market, without expert investment advice, putting your savings in a stocks and shares ISA could be an expensive decision.
How does our ISA assessment work?
Our stocks and shares ISA assessment will give you a thorough understanding of how your current investments are performing, find out your individual circumstances and investigate if there are more suitable products for you on the market.
Our ISA assessment covers: –
- The growth performance of your current investments
- How accessible your current ISA products are
- Get the value of investments contained within your ISA
- Assess your attitude to financial risk and the risk level of your ISA
If you meet the minimum criteria, once we have assessed your ISA and the investments that account contains, we will search the whole of the market to find out if there are more suitable, and potentially better-performing products on the market.
Your financial adviser will then deliver a comprehensive report, including financial advice that will enable you to make informed decisions regarding your investment ISAs.
Why choose Hilltop Finance?
At Hilltop Finance, our team of financial experts can help guide and advise you on how to get the most out of your savings. Whether you’re an experienced investor looking for good returns or someone looking to secure a little nest egg for the future, we will assess your current ISA investments to ensure you’re getting the right deal for you.
Why it's better to talk.
Hilltop Finance is a little different from the typical financial adviser; we are a predominately telephone-based advisory service. We believe that this offers more flexibility and benefits to our clients; including: –
- Convenience – You can talk to your adviser when you are at home, on a lunch break or commuting to work.
- More Secure – We record all calls, and they’re logged and compliant to FCA standards. Face-to-face appointments aren’t, so there could be more opportunity to be misadvised.
- In Your Own Time – We work at a time that suits you. You don’t have to wait around if we’re stuck in traffic or late to the booked appointment.
- Efficient Process – With efficient telephone conversations, we can keep the impact on your busy daily life at a minimum.
- Accessible – Your financial adviser is more accessible through a telephone meeting than booking a specific face-to-face appointment, weeks in advance.
Although we are a telephone-based advice service, if you are local to our offices in Manchester city centre or wish to visit us, there’ll always be a warm welcome awaiting you.
Call us today on 0161 413 7051
Why Wait? Speak to our team now on
As with any ISA investment, the longer you leave a poor performing fund, the more chance there is to lose money. By contacting Hilltop Finance today, we can start assessing your investments and help you to make the most of your savings.
Private & Confidential